Free men are not equal, equal men are not free.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Trump Can Do No Right

The guys at the Morning Joe show their asses again.

My only real comment is on the headline: Morning Joe Rips Trump Mex Trip: ‘Flip-Flop, Nonsensical, Sociopath’

We all know SJW's project, but I've run into clinical narcissists, borderlines, and sociopaths: a spectrum of the broken, the emotionally stunted, and non-empathetic. I've also dealt with a lot of smart people who didn't get the fancy college education indoctrination, and don't give off all the higher-caste social cues. Since Trumps speech patterns aren't my current subject, I'll leave aside the snobbery involved, and simply point out this: I don't see the cues I've learned to observe.

Hillary? Aside from the wake of the #coincidentally dead in her wake, watching her scares me.

If the idiots on the Joe do know what "Sociopath", etc. means, they're full of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment